What are my payment options?
There are three payment options that Obaro Online accepts at present:
- Obaro account. If you have a Obaro monthly account you can use it to buy online. You can link your existing account to your online profile by clicking HEREor you can apply for a Obaro monthly account by clicking HERE.
- Credit or Cheque Cards: All Visa and MasterCard cards (with an expiry date) are accepted.
- EFT with Ozow (i-Pay): Ozow (i-Pay) enables you to make EFT payments that clear immediately. ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Nebank, Standard Bank & Investec are supported
Credit Card Payment using Iveri Payment gateway:
How does the credit card payment work.
At checkout you will select credit card as payment method. A block will open up where you will enter your credit card details. When placing the order you will be transfered to a secure payment gateway. Depending on your bank you will be sent a 3D secure code to the cellphone number assosiated with the credit card. The payment gateway will provide you with the place to enter the 3D secure code after wich the transaction will take place. We will never store or retain your credit card details.
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged after the successful placing of your order and the approval of your card. If there are any problems, you’ll hear from us
What is instant EFT with Ozow (i-Pay)?
Instant EFT is a payment service that allows Obaro customers to pay via EFT without the hassle of a waiting period.
Ozow (i-Pay) is an Instant EFT payment option available to all customers who bank with Capitec, ABSA, First National Bank, Investec, Nedbank or Standard Bank. Ozow (i-Pay) allows for electronic funds to be transferred inter-bank directly into Obaro's bank account, in real time, using the current infrastructure of your bank’s internet banking functionality.
How it works:
- Select Instant EFT as your payment option during checkout and click on the Ozow (i-Pay) option – then select your bank
- Login using your internet banking credentials
- Select n account to pay from and enter a reference for your records
- The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background
- Your bank will send you an OTP (one-time password) or mobile authentication to your mobile phone to verify the payment
- Enter your OTP or accept the authentication message
- Payment is complete
- Your order status will be updated immediately
- There is no need to send through a proof of payment
- There is no need to wait for funds to reflect in our account
Is it safe?
- Ozow (i-Pay) guarantees the highest levels of security when paying online
- Ozow (i-Pay) has a Thawte EV SSL encryption certificate which gives our payment processing service an extremely high level of security
- Ozow (i-Pay) acts as a proxy between the buyer and the bank to facilitate a faster, safer and easier payment process for both the buyer and Obaro
- Your online banking login details are NOT stored by Ozow (i-Pay)
- For more info you can click HERE to read more about Ozow (i-Pay)