DetailsRanger 2-8x42 is a typical, elegant all round riflescope. Suitable for daytime hunting until twilight. Universally applicable to almost all rifles.
- Additional Information
Product Code 8761900204 Brand STEINER Specifications Objective tube diameter: 51 mm.
Effective objective diameter: 42.0 – 25.5.
Magnification: 2x / 8x.
Weight: 585 g.
Length: 303 mm.
Temperature Range: -25 °C to +65 °C.
Exit Pupil: 12.0 – 5.3 mm.
Field of View at 100 m: 18.3 – 4.7 m.
Eye relief: 90 mm.
Diopter setting: -3 to +2.
Parallax adjustment: 100 m.
Focal plane location: 2. BE.
Reticle adjustment per click at 100 m: 1 cm.
Max. adjustment in cm at 100m - elevation/windage: 125 / 125 cm.
Center tube diameter: 30 mm.
Eye piece diameter: 44.3 mm.
High-Performance-Optics: High Contrast.
Water-Pressure Proof: Up to 2 m.
STEINER Nitrogen- Pressure-System: Yes.
Warranty: 10 years (2 years warranty on electronic parts).
Features • High-contrast-optics High-Contrast-Optics provide bright, brillant views, clear images, edge-to-edge sharpness and delivers also an excellent resolution of detail.
• XL-Field of View XL-field of view and a safe eye distance of 9 cm for the utmost overview and saftey in any situation.
• Intuitive reticle illumination Intuitive reticle illumination on the center tube provides maximum grip. Small, easy-to-use rotating knobs offer 6 nighttime and 5 daytime settings and an OFF position between each step. The battery compartment is integrated in the knob.
• Reliable mechanics Reliable mechanics provide accurate repetition and exact clicks. Precise diopter setting and non-slip, rubberized power ring.
• Extreme Ruggedness Extreme Ruggedness by highly resistant materials and precise, reliable construction give the riflescopes extreme shooting stability. Water Pressure Proofness up to 2 m even without cover caps on the turrets. Special sealing techniques make this possible. No dust, no dirt and no moisture can penetrate inside. Fogging or formation of condensation on the inside of the scope is completely eliminated by the STEINER Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling. Even temperature variations of -25 °C to +65 °C will not adversely affect the functionality and all moving parts can be operated.
• Elegant, lightweight and short design Elegant, lightweight and sleek design: one-piece tubes with matte, scratchproof hard anodized finish convince by a sleek middle part and soft intersections with smart radiuses. Small windage and elevation turrets.
• 4A-I-Reticle with red dot 4A-I-Reticle with red dot has three posts for quick, uncluttered target acquisition.
• Accessories With bjective and ocular lens covers.